Fall is in full swing and is bringing colder weather with it. That colder weather is bringing dryer air, and that dryer air means dryer skin. Everyone knows that dry skin can be a pain, but did you know that there’s something you can take to help prevent your skin from drying out? Treat your water.
Hard water can be a nuisance. It can smell bad, it can taste bad, and it can leave unsightly stains in your house. It can also exacerbate the effects of the cold, dry air in these cooler seasons, only making your dry, itchy skin worse. But Culligan has a solution: its renowned water softeners.
For the past 70+ years, Culligan has been an industry leader in providing homes across the nation with leading water softening solutions and technology. And your home can be the next one to feature one of Culligan’s leading solutions.
But how would one get one of Culligan’s water treatment solutions in his or her home? Easy! Contact your local Culligan Man to schedule a free water test. Your Culligan Man will then be able to make recommendations on a personalized solution for your home. Connect today and say, “Hey Culligan Man!”
What’s all the fuss about Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Why would I want to buy an RO when I could just buy a water filter pitcher? I’m glad you asked – that’s what we were just about to discuss! Let’s compare, shall we?
- Space. The space in your refrigerator is limited, and water filter pitchers can often be one of the biggest items in your fridge. With a reverse osmosis system, it hooks on to your sink. This frees up space in your fridge for other things – not drinking water.
- Capacity. “There are some pretty big water filter pitchers out there,” you might argue. And you’re right. There are some high-capacity pitchers out there, but no matter the size, you’ll find yourself filling them up more often than you’d like. With an RO, the only thing you’ll be filling up is your glass.
- Availability. If you’ve ever used a water filter pitcher, you’ve seen that the filtration isn’t instant. After you fill it up (which you’ll do often – especially when you have friends over), you have to sit and wait for it to finish filtering before pouring another glass. It doesn’t take long, but you still have to wait. Wouldn’t it be better to have a reverse osmosis system to instantly give you fresh, great-tasting water at a moment’s notice?
- Filtration. Perhaps the most compelling difference between a water filter pitcher and an RO is that a reverse osmosis drinking water system uses a multi-stage filtration process to remove impurities (ours are typically 3‑5 stages) from your water, while pitchers usually have a single-stage carbon filter. RO drinking water systems have a carbon filter, too, but they also have additional stages to remove everything from sediment to harmful impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, chromium‑6, and arsenic.*
Now do you see what the fuss is about? Reverse osmosis drinking water machines provide you with superior convenience and save space in your refrigerator. Contact your local Culligan Man to get more information about a customized reverse osmosis system for your home today!
* Not everybody’s water contains these impurities; yours might not. Schedule a water analysis with your local Culligan Man to find out what’s in your water.