Web Only Offers
The best deals from Culligan today.Get Info
Service any existing system. Any make, any model.Get Info
Solve your home's water problems.Get Info
Your Mohawk Valley Home Drinks.
Culligan of Hudson, Fultonville and Utica proudly offer water treatment solutions for both Columbia and Northern Dutchess counties including Cooperstown, Fultonville, Hudson, Amsterdam, and all of the Mohawk Valley. The Windover Family has been giving people good, clean Culligan Water for over 70 years. We have the equipment and experience necessary to serve all of your water needs including water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, bottled water delivery, bottle-free coolers and water filtration systems for both residential and commercial properties.
Mohawk Valley Water Quality and Treatment Solutions
Because of the large area that we serve, we see water that is drawn from a variety of sources. These could be groundwater reservoirs, municipal water, or well water. Regardless of where your water comes from, the water quality could exhibit qualities that are typically associated with hard water. These symptoms of hard water or poor water quality can present itself in several ways:
- White, chalky buildup around fixtures, plumbing, and appliances.
- Rising utility bills — major appliances like water heaters and dishwashers can’t use hard water effectively, which costs you every month.
- Noticeable taste or odor from harder water, often the result of dissolved minerals like calcium, iron, and magnesium. This can make coffee, tea, and even recipes taste or smell ‘off.’
- Dry skin, hair, and nails, since hard water leaches moisture with every shower.
- Laundry that looks worn or feels stiff and scratchy.
As the leading water expert in the area, Culligan has a home water system for any problem your home's water may experience. We will work with you to find a solution that is customized to your needs and budget. Don't let problems such as hard water or high iron content damage your home's water quality or force you to fork over more money for your water bill, cleaning expenses and maintenance costs.