Hudson, Fultonville, and Cooperstown Whole House Water Filters from Your Local Culligan
Get fresh, filtered water coming out of every tap in your home with Culligan’s state-of-the-art whole home filtration that targets Mohawk Valley’s problem water.
Both hard water and untreated water can cause problems for home all over the entire Mohawk Valley, Columbia and Northern Dutchess Counties in New York State. Whether your water has a foul, unpleasant smell, has a higher content dissolved minerals, or is causing you to pay higher utility bills because your appliances are working overtime, a whole home water filter can have benefits throughout the home.
Culligan’s advanced whole home water filters stop your Hudson, Fultonville, and Cooperstown water problems directly at the source, which provides you with better tasting water and a more efficient, economical home.
Water Quality in the Mohawk Valley
In the Mohawk Valley area, chloramine is often used as an alternative to chlorine to treat municipal water. What is chloramine? Chloramine is the result of adding ammonia to chlorine in order to target organic bacteria found in untreated water. While the EPA maintains that consuming chloramine is safe at or below federal levels, many do not like the taste of chloramine-treated water and the uncertainty surrounding it. Chloramine lasts longer in water distribution systems and is thus harder to filter out with standard filtration systems.
Whether you are worried about chloramine or about the dissolved minerals in your water, our whole home filtration system covers every tap and faucet in your house. No longer will you have to deal with the harsh realities of chloramine and hardness in your home’s water. In addition to receiving the benefits of soft water throughout your house, you will also get great tasting water for drinking and cooking.
Solutions from Whole Home Water Filtration
While better-tasting, higher-quality water and improved water efficiency are great benefits to your home, the benefits go beyond that.
With sophisticated, trusted filtration that target’s your home’s specific water needs, whole home filters will not only improve water taste, but they can save you time and money every month by cutting your utility bills, extending the usable life of major appliances, and saving you more on products you use regularly like soaps, shampoos, ad detergents.
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits
- Provides clean, soft water to every tap in the house
- Reduces chlorine for a fresh, clean taste and smell
- Make cleaning easier with water that doesn’t leave residue or buildup.
- Enjoy healthier skin, hair, and nails with softer water in your shower
- Purifies your water with whole-house filter technology
- Makes appliances more efficient and last longer
The entire Mohawk Valley, Columbia and Northern Dutchess Counties in New York State have trusted Culligan Water for years. Culligan of Hudson, Culligan of Fultonville, and Culligan of Cooperstown have local knowledge of your water and your water problems to understand your water so we can find the whole home filter that works exactly how you, and your entire home, need it to.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Rotton Egg Smell / Sulfur
Water may smell like rotton egg or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and sulfur in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.